The Rotary Club of Paulding County appreciates your interest in our Raffle!
Our club is dedicated to the Paulding community and has been since our charter in 1969. As many of you know, we host or participate in many of Paulding's annual events. Contributions or donations from these events are resources we see returned to local organizations or nonprofits whose purpose is to protect, strengthen or nourish the growth of our neighbors. Our club, as a member of Rotary International, we seek to be of greater service to our community. In addition to donations and scholarships, Rotary Grants are another means by which we seek to invest in the future of our county. Proceeds from our raffles will be saved as matching funds for future Rotary Grant opportunities for Paulding. Thank you for your participation.
Purchase a Raffle Ticket Today! Proceeds to fund future Paulding Rotary Grant Projects. Tickets available at local businesses:
- Patriot Pawn-N-Shop - 562 Hardee St b, Dallas, GA 30132 - 770-443-7370
- Elrod Garden Center - 260 Merchants Drive, Dallas, GA 30132 - 770-445-8577
- LaRoss Chiro Care - 2538 Cedarcrest Road Suite 113, Acworth, GA 30101 - 770-222-7555
- Vic Williams Automotive - 441 Butler Industrial Drive, Dallas, GA 30132 - 770-445-4645
- Vickie Burgess Farmers Insurance Agency - 220 Main Street, Dallas, GA 30132 - 770-575-1781
- By purchasing a raffle ticket, the participant does attest that they are a lawfully abiding citizen of good character, and may legally possess a firearm, have the intention of using the firearm only in a safe and legal manner.
- The winning participant need not be present to win. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the drawing. Any prize not claimed within 30 days will become eligible for a prize in a future raffle.
- Notification will be sent to the winner as per listing on the ticket stub winner’s name and address, following raffle drawing date. Attempts will be made to notify the winner based on the information provided by the participant. Public notice will be given in the local newspaper, "The Dallas New Era", and online via Facebook.
- The raffle ticket winner must provide proof of identification, must be 18 years of age or older for long guns, 21 years of age or older for handguns, a US resident, and must be capable of passing all applicable background checks.
- The purchaser designated by the winning raffle ticket must be present, with photo identification, to claim the prize/firearm. Firearms are not transferable. All prize claims and transfer subject to the approval of Patriot Pawn N Shop, Inc.